All Flex Flexible Circuits is a flexible circuit manufacturer that has consistently delivered high quality flex circuits for two decades. The company's culture is being responsive to the market and meeting the ever-changing needs of our customers. All Flex is a competitive and fast moving company that invests in change and growth. Some of the markets we serve are medical, instrumentation, aerospace, industrial, and telecommunications.
Two Available Career Opportunities: Quality Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer, see job descriptions and requirements below.
All Flex seeks to fill the position of Quality Engineer. The primary purpose is to develop and support company-wide continuous improvement strategies and cost reduction activities, insure that both internal company and external customer expectations are met, and provide support to Product Engineering, Operations and customers as required. This position will be based in Bloomington with some travel required to the Northfield facility.
1. Facilitate and provide expertise in the development of FMEA’s, Control Plans, Qualification Plans, etc., for new or revised product and process development initiatives.
2. Actively support the new product introduction process (NPI) as the quality representative. Participate in Design Reviews, Design Verification, Design Validation and Production Release events. Review specific customer quality requirements and make sure these requirements are addressed and supported.
3. When required, perform statistical analysis for initial product and process qualifications.
4. Lead Continuous Improvement Projects by utilizing Lean, Structured Problem Solving, 5S, Mistake-Proofing and process capability tools. Isolate and identify problem and negative trends in production areas.
5. Analyze processes to improve product flow, yields, and mistake proofing.
6. Instill a disciplined approach to seek out and eliminate waste at all levels of the organization. Assist the organization in waste identification and removal. Promote a waste reduction culture and mindset into all levels of the organization through leadership, utilization of proven quality improvement tools, establishment of applicable metrics, and support of training activities.
7. Evaluate effectiveness of continuous improvement projects or initiatives. Monitor results of these improvement activities over time to prevent back sliding.
8. Support and participate in the development and improvement of the quality system and related procedures.
9. Lead and conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audit finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
10. Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
11. Monitor and assure the proper disposition of materials and products in non-conforming status.
12. Address and resolve quality concerns internally and with customers through root cause analysis and implementation of corrective and preventive action.
13. Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
14. Have full working knowledge and understanding of ISO9000:2000 and A9100 quality system requirements and applicable IPC specifications.
15. Develop training to build quality awareness.
16. May help train others and assist in performing operations as needed.
17. Understand, support and contribute to current Company Quality Management System, Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
18. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
1. Bachelors degree in Engineering, Physics, related field or equivalent experience required.
As a Manufacturing Engineer in our Northfield facility you will be responsible for:
• Develop and improve assembly processes
Candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering or equivalent, 2-5 years manufacturing experience including developing manufacturing cells, strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong mechanical aptitude, proficiency in statistical process control, and the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse work force.
All Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Affirmative Action employer
Archived News History -
Single Sided Circuits | Double-Sided Circuits | Flexible Heater Circuits
Maxi Flex® | Rigid Flex | Multi-Layer Flex Circuits