The 3rd shift Imaging Operator is responsible for loading and unloading panels into an automatic imaging machine, prepping surface of parts prior to loading, inspecting for quality defects before and after imaging, and interacting with engineers on a normal basis. The Imaging Operator uses a laser direct imager and other light emitting equipment in a clean room environmnet to place circuit image onto panels. The Imaging Operator reports to their Shift Lead and to the Plant Manager.
3rd shift hours are Sunday – Thursday, 10pm – 6:30am.
*This is a temporary position for one year*
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 18 years of age
- PCB manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
- Able to read, interpret, and follow customer and IPC specifications
- Read, write, and understand English
- Demonstrate a very high attention to detail
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Must successfully complete position specific training and pass the applicable written test
- Able to work flexible hours and overtime as needed to support business needs