The 3rd shift Plating Technician is responsible for operating the plating line, maintaining the process chemistry for the line, performing preventative maintenance on the line, and troubleshooting quality and production issues with the line. The Plating Technician is responsible for producing quality product on time for the customer according to ISO standards. The technician reports to the Plant Manager (Northfield) or Process Engineer/Product Manager (Bloomington).
3rd shift hours are Sunday – Thursday, 10pm – 6:30am.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Physical requirements include sitting or standing, and lifting of 5-15 pounds on a repetitive or semi-repetitive basis and up to 70 pounds on an occasional basis
- Good visual acuity is required for detailed work
- Must successfully complete position specific ISO training and pass the applicable written test within the first 90 days in the position
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed to support business needs
- High energy, self-motivated individual