The 3rd shift Wet Room Operator II is responsible for a variety of roles in the Wet Process department including Etch, Microetch, Direct Metal, Develop, Resist Strip, Ferric Etch, and Tin Strip. The Wet Room Operator II is expected to train and certify in at least one of these processes. The Wet Room Operator II is responsible for maintaining a clean work environment and produce quality product on time for the customer according to IPC standards. The Wet Room Operator II reports to their Shift Lead and to the Plant Manager.
3rd shift hours are Sunday – Thursday, 10pm – 6:30am.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 18 years of age
- PCB manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
- Able to read, interpret, and follow customer and IPC specifications
- Demonstrates a very high attention to detail
- Able to work on feet for long periods of time
- Must successfully complete position specific training and pass the applicable written test
- Able to work flexible hours and overtime as needed to support business needs
- Must be comfortable working near and with chemicals