All Flex Terms & Conditions
All Flex Standard Terms & Conditions
To see customer Terms and Conditions please follow the link:
- Supplier must have a quality management system.
- Conflict free metal sourcing required
- RoHS Compliance must be specified on packing slips/Certificate of Conformance when applicable
- A Certificate of Compliance from the original manufacturer MUST accompany the order.
- On Time Delivery window is 5 days Early/1 Days Late (+5/-1).
- Supplier to retain quality records for a period of 10 years or longer from shipment after which time quality records must be destroyed.
- Any product with a shelf life MUST be shipped with a MINIMUM of 75% shelf life remaining.
- Supplier must notify All Flex of any nonconforming product and obtain approval from All Flex prior to shipping.
- Supplier is required to flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements of all purchasing documents, including key characteristics, when required.
- Supplier must allow All Flex regulatory authorities right of access to all facilities involved in the order – all applicable records.
- Supplier must notify All Flex of any changes in product and/or process, changes of supplier, changes of manufacturing facility location that may affect quality or performance for approval.
- All Flex will include any applicable rating (D0, DX, etc) on purchase order and supplier must comply with such rating and flow down to any sub-tier suppliers.
- Supplier must notify All Flex if any product contains hazardous materials.
- Supplier must abide by All Flex procedure for counterfeit parts (Available Upon Request).
- Supplier must ensure all employees are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.
Supplier shall notify All Flex if any of the items to be supplied pursuant to this request for quote or purchase order are subject to the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations or are otherwise controlled on the Commerce Control List contained in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations.
Electronic Component Suppliers Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Supplier to comply with requirements of AS5553 and DFARS 252.246-7007
- Supplier must notify All Flex if they are not authorized for distribution of purchased component.
- Supplier to comply with ESD packaging requirements if applicable
24 Hour Quotes
All Flex will provide a quote within 24 hours.
Need help? Request a Design Consultation below.
Download it for free or request a copy.