Maxi-Flex® allows an application to be produced at larger than normal sizes, normally found on one or two conductive layers longer than 24″ in length. Maxi-Flex® is designed for your specific application with signal, power and shielding layers in one complete interconnect package.
When to use Maxi-Flex®
- When a circuit longer than 24″ is needed in a design
- Controlled impedance design
- Light weight, dense packaging solutions
- Replacement for wire harnesses
- Custom termination design for use with:
- High density circular connectors
- D sub-miniature connectors
- Surface mount connectors & components
- Pin and socket connectors
- Leaded components
- Edge card and ZIF connectors
- Crimp-on/displacement pins and connect
Important: Due to material availability in these lengths, contact All Flex staff for further information for standard Maxi-flex®.
- Custom designed copper flexible circuits in exceptionally long lengths
- Sizes from 24″ to 40 feet in length and longer upon request
- Width size maximum is 20″
- Standard conductor pitch 0.015″ (0.381mm)
- Shielding to provide EMI/RFI protection
- Available in single, double, and multilayer options
- 1/4 oz – 7oz copper
- For finer trace and circuits technology, see Catheter-Flex™
for more information
24 Hour Quotes
All Flex will provide a quote within 24 hours.
Need help? Request a Design Consultation below.
Download it for free or request a copy.