All Flex has trade marked our special flex circuit prototype
offering that allows an application to be produced at larger than normal sizes.
Maxi-Flex® is a circuit that is normally found on one or two conductive layers
longer than 24″ in length. Below is information regarding Maxi-Flex® circuits.
- Custom designed copper flexible circuits in exceptionally long lengths
- Sizes from 16″ to 40 feet feet in length and longer upon request
- Standard conductor pitch down to 0.030″ (0.76mm)
- (Finer pitch available, call All Flex sales for more information)
- Shielding to provide EMI/RFI protection
- Controlled impedance design
- Light weight, dense packaging solutions
- Replacement for wire harnesses
- Ultra fine line technology down to 50 micron line/space
- Custom termination design for use with:
- High density circular connectors
- D subminiature connectors
- Surface mount connectors & components
- Pin and socket connectors
- Leaded components
- Edge card and ZIF connectors
- Crimp-on/displacement pins and connectors
MAXI-FLEX® is designed for your specific application with signal, power and shielding layers in one complete interconnect package.
Important: Due to material availability in these lengths, contact All Flex staff for further information for standard Maxi-flex®.