A Brief History of All Flex
- 1977 – Printed Circuits Inc. (PCI) was founded
- 1991 – All Flex Inc. was founded
- 1998 – All Flex purchased AVT in Bloomington
- 2002 – All Flex begins doing hand assembly on flexible circuit boards
- 2007 – Granite Partners acquires All Flex Inc.
- 2007 – All Flex purchases first SMT machine
- 2008 – All Flex starts manufacturing flexible heaters
- 2012 – All Flex starts engineering CatheterFlex™ circuits
- 2020 – Granite Partners acquires PCI
- 2022 – All Flex Flexible Circuits & Heaters merge with PCI to become All Flex Solutions, Inc.
The All Flex Commitment
All Flex focuses on responsive actions that ensure continuous quality improvements while providing attentive customer support. Our systems are designed to meet delivery and quality commitments and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. We realize time is critical for our customers, therefore we strive to provide quotes, lead times, and order confirmations in 24 hours or less. We pride ourselves on quick response time.
All Flex Facilities
The company has three facilities, all based in Minnesota, USA. Headquartered in Northfield, just 45 miles south of Minneapolis, All Flex also has two production facilities located in Bloomington, just eight miles from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. Together, the company employs over 300 people.
All Flex is certified to Aerospace AS9100, ISO 9001, MIL-PRF-31032/3 & MIL-PRF-31032/4, ITAR\JCP registered, RoHS compliant, and is an active IPC member.