Double-sided flexible circuits consist of two copper layers encapsulated with dielectric, normally connected with a plated thru-hole (see diagram below). Double-sided circuits can be fabricated with or without coverlayers.
When to use Double-Sided Flex
- Required when circuit density and layout can not be routed on a single layer
- Ground and power plane applications
- Used for shielding applications
- Dense surface mount assembly
- Component assembly available on both sides
- Two conductive layers
- Can be converted into a Sculptured Flex
24 Hour Quotes
All Flex will provide a quote within 24 hours.
Need help? Request a Design Consultation below.
Download it for free or request a copy.