Single-sided flexible circuits consist of a single copper conductor layer on a flexible dielectric film (see diagram below). Single-sided circuits can be fabricated with or without coverlayers.
When to use Single-Sided Flex
- Dynamic flexing applications
- Unusual folding and forming applications
- Installation/service applications/repair
- Limitations on space/thickness
- Installation/service flexing
- Very thin construction under .004″-.008″ (.10mm-.20mm)
- 1 conductive layer
- Reverse bared or back bared pads
- Supported and unsupported finger areas
24 Hour Quotes
All Flex will provide a quote within 24 hours.
Need help? Request a Design Consultation below.
Download it for free or request a copy.