Single-sided flexible circuits consist of a single copper conductor
layer on a flexible dielectric film (see diagram below). Single-sided circuits
can be fabricated with or without coverlayers.
When to Use Single-Sided Flex:
- Dynamic flexing applications
- Unusual folding and forming applications
- Installation/service applications/repair
- Limitations on space/thickness
- Installation/service flexing
- Very thin construction under .004″-.008″ (.10mm-.20mm)
- 1 conductor layer
- Reverse bared or back bared pads
- Supported and unsupported finger areas
Request a quote for single sided flexible circuits.